For select publications in Spanish, see the Spanish resources on the Alternative Fuels Data Center.
Find hundreds of publications about alternative fuels and vehicles on the Alternative Fuels Data Center.
For past issues of Clean Cities Now, see the newsletter archives.
Find popular publications related to alternative fuels and vehicles, infrastructure development, emissions, and saving fuel.
About Clean Cities
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act: Clean Cities Project Awards
- Clean Cities Coalitions 2017 Activity Report
- Clean Cities Coalitions Overview
- Clean Cities Contacts
- Clean Cities Technical Assistance Project (Tiger Teams)
- Designing a Successful Transportation Project: Lessons Learned from the Clean Cities American Recovery and Reinvestment Act Projects
- Biodiesel Basics
- Biodiesel Handling and Use Guide (Fifth Edition)
- Building a Business Case for Compressed Natural Gas in Fleet Applications
- Compressed Natural Gas Vehicle Maintenance Facility Modification Handbook
- Ethanol Basics
- Handbook for Handling, Storing, and Dispensing E85 and Other Ethanol-Gasoline Blends
- Natural Gas Basics
- Propane Basics
- Straight Vegetable Oil as a Diesel Fuel?
- Waste-to-Fuel: A Case Study of Converting Food Waste to Renewable Natural Gas as a Transportation Fuel
- Alternative Fuel and Advanced Technology Commercial Lawn Equipment
- At A Glance: Electric-Drive Vehicles
- Electric-Drive Vehicles
- School Districts Move to the Head of the Class with Propane
- The Barriers to Acceptance of Plug-in Electric Vehicles: 2017 Update
- What Fleets Need to Know About Alternative Fuel Vehicle Conversions, Retrofits, and Repowers
- What's Afoot in DOE's Clean Cities? AFLEET!
- Costs Associated with Compressed Natural Gas Vehicle Fueling Infrastructure
- Costs Associated with Non-Residential Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment
- Costs Associated with Propane Vehicle Fueling Infrastructure
- Implementing Workplace Charging within Federal Agencies
- Case Study - Idle Reduction Technologies for Emergency Service Vehicles
- Case Study Summary - Idle Reduction Technologies for Emergency Service Vehicles
- Economics of Idling Reduction Options for Long-Haul Trucks
- Idling Reduction for Emergency and Other Service Vehicles
- Idling Reduction for Personal Vehicles
- Long-Haul Truck Idling Burns Up Profits
- Work Truck Idling Reduction
- Case Study - Compressed Natural Gas Refuse Fleets
- Case Study - Propane Bakery Delivery Step Vans
- Case Study - Propane School Bus Fleets
- Developing a Natural Gas-Powered Bus Rapid Transit Service: A Case Study
- National Clean Fleets Partnership