Clean Cities Publications
Find hundreds of publications about alternative fuels and vehicles on the Alternative Fuels Data Center.
For select publications in Spanish, see the Spanish resources on the Alternative Fuels Data Center.
For past issues of Clean Cities Now, see the newsletter archives.
Order free EV Everywhere decals to help bring attention to the many benefits of transportation electrification.
Find popular Clean Cities-branded publications about alternative fuels and vehicles, infrastructure development, emissions, and idle reduction.
- Clean Cities 2014 Annual Metrics Report
- Clean Cities Now Vol. 20, No. 1
- Clean Cities Program Contacts
- Clean Cities Technical Assistance Project (Tiger Teams)
- Clean Cities: Building Partnerships to Cut Petroleum Use in Transportation
- Biodiesel Basics
- Building a Business Case for Compressed Natural Gas in Fleet Applications
- Ethanol Basics
- Geography of Existing and Potential Alternative Fuel Markets in the United States
- Handbook for Handling, Storing, and Dispensing E85 and Other Ethanol-Gasoline Blends
- Natural Gas Basics
- Propane Basics
- Straight Vegetable Oil as a Diesel Fuel?
- Alternative Fuel and Advanced Technology Commercial Lawn Equipment
- At A Glance: Electric-Drive Vehicles
- Clean Cities 2016 Vehicle Buyer's Guide
- Clean Cities Guide to Alternative Fuel and Advanced Medium- and Heavy-Duty Vehicles
- Hybrid and Plug-in Electric Vehicles
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle Handbook for Consumers
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle Handbook for Electrical Contractors
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle Handbook for Fleet Managers
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle Handbook for Public Charging Station Hosts
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle Handbook for Workplace Charging Hosts
- School Districts Move to the Head of the Class with Propane
- Costs Associated With Compressed Natural Gas Vehicle Fueling Infrastructure
- Costs Associated With Non-Residential Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment
- Costs Associated With Propane Vehicle Fueling Infrastructure
- Case Study - Idle Reduction Technologies for Emergency Service Vehicles
- Idling Reduction for Emergency and Other Service Vehicles
- Idling Reduction for Personal Vehicles
- Long-Haul Truck Idling Burns Up Profits
- Case Study - Compressed Natural Gas Refuse Fleets
- Case Study - Propane Bakery Delivery Step Vans
- Case Study - Propane School Bus Fleets
- Clean Cities Helps Fleets Go Green
- Developing a Natural Gas-Powered Bus Rapid Transit Service: A Case Study
- National Clean Fleets Partnership