Southeast Louisiana Clean Fuel Partnership
The Southeast Louisiana Clean Fuel Partnership works with vehicle fleets, fuel providers, community leaders, and other stakeholders to save energy and promote the use of domestic fuels and advanced vehicle technologies in transportation.
Tom Haysley is a Clean Cities coalition director for Southeast Louisiana Clean Fuel Partnership.
- Designated: March 26, 2008
- Population: 1,377,201 (based on 2021 Census estimate)
- Area: 4,505 sq. mi.
- Local/Regional Service Area: Parishes (counties): Jefferson, Orleans (including the City of New Orleans), Plaquemines, St. Bernard, St. Charles, St. John the Baptist, St. Tammany, Tangipahoa
Alternative Fueling Stations
Including public and private stations
- Biodiesel (B20 and above): 0
- Electric (charging outlets): 313
- Ethanol (E85): 3
- Hydrogen: 0
- Natural Gas: 2
- Propane: 12
Energy Use Impact*Annual Energy Impact
Emissions Reduced*Annual Emissions Reduced
Learn about just some of the projects from Southeast Louisiana Clean Fuel Partnership. Visit the Southeast Louisiana Clean Fuel Partnership website for more projects and information.Projects and Case Studies