Yellowstone-Teton Clean Cities Coalition
The Yellowstone-Teton Clean Cities Coalition works with vehicle fleets, fuel providers, community leaders, and other stakeholders to save energy and promote the use of domestic fuels and advanced vehicle technologies in transportation.
Alicia Cox joined the Yellowstone-Teton Clean Cities Coalition in 2010 and has been coordinator and executive director of the Coalition since 2014. She developed and manages the Coalition's Green Fleets program, coordinates the Greater Yellowstone Electric Vehicle Working Group and Wyoming Natural Gas and Vehicle Infrastructure Working Group. Cox works with stakeholders on a wide variety of petroleum reduction projects, marketing, communications, workshops, outreach and grant writing.
Cox received her bachelor's degree from Central Michigan University and earned her master's degree in Environmental Science from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.
- Designated: September 18, 2002
- Population: 245,064 (based on 2019 Census estimate)
- Area: 27,053 sq. mi.
- Local/Regional Service Area: Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks; Bridger-Teton, Caribou, Targhee, Challis, Salmon, Gallatin, and Shoshone National Forests; Teton and Park counties (WY); Gallatin County (MT); Cities of Bozeman (MT), Cody (WY), Idaho Falls (ID), Pocatello (ID), West Yellowstone (MT), Jackson (WY), and Driggs (ID)
Alternative Fueling Stations
Including public and private stations
- Biodiesel (B20 and above): 0
- Electric (charging outlets): 115
- Ethanol (E85): 0
- Hydrogen: 0
- Natural Gas: 1
- Propane: 5
Energy Use Impact*Annual Energy Impact
Emissions Reduced*Annual Emissions Reduced
Learn about just some of the projects from Yellowstone-Teton Clean Cities Coalition. Visit the Yellowstone-Teton Clean Cities Coalition website for more projects and information.Projects and Case Studies
- Yellowstone National Park
- Grand Teton National Park
- WestSmartEV: Western Smart Plug-in Electric Vehicle Community Partnership
- Supporting Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Deployment along Rural Corridors in the Intermountain West
- WestSmart EV@Scale: Western Smart Plug-in Regional Partnership for Electric Vehicle (EV) Adoption and Infrastructure at Scale
- Coalition Leader Establishes Unique Initiatives to Effect Change and Protect Ecosystem