San Francisco Clean Cities Coalition
The San Francisco Clean Cities Coalition works with vehicle fleets, fuel providers, community leaders, and other stakeholders to save energy and promote the use of domestic fuels and advanced vehicle technologies in transportation.
Nicole Appenzeller is a Clean Cities coalition director for San Francisco Clean Cities Coalition.
- Designated: October 21, 1994
- Population: 873,965 (based on 2020 Census estimate)
- Area: 48 sq. mi.
- Local/Regional Service Area: San Francisco County: City of San Francisco
Alternative Fueling Stations
Including public and private stations
- Biodiesel (B20 and above): 1
- Electric (charging outlets): 1,064
- Ethanol (E85): 1
- Hydrogen: 2
- Natural Gas: 3
- Propane: 1
Energy Use Impact*Annual Energy Impact
Emissions Reduced*Annual Emissions Reduced
Learn about just some of the projects from San Francisco Clean Cities Coalition. Visit the San Francisco Clean Cities Coalition website for more projects and information.Projects and Case Studies