Palmetto Clean Fuels Coalition
The Palmetto Clean Fuels Coalition works with vehicle fleets, fuel providers, community leaders, and other stakeholders to save energy and promote the use of domestic fuels and advanced vehicle technologies in transportation.
Rene Kelly is a Clean Cities coalition director for Palmetto Clean Fuels Coalition.
- Designated: January 28, 2004
- Population: 5,118,425 (based on 2020 Census estimate)
- Area: 30,850 sq. mi.
- Local/Regional Service Area: Entire state of South Carolina
Alternative Fueling Stations
Including public and private stations
- Biodiesel (B20 and above): 32
- Electric (charging outlets): 978
- Ethanol (E85): 60
- Hydrogen: 0
- Natural Gas: 12
- Propane: 46
Energy Use Impact*Annual Energy Impact
Emissions Reduced*Annual Emissions Reduced
Learn about just some of the projects from Palmetto Clean Fuels Coalition. Visit the Palmetto Clean Fuels Coalition website for more projects and information.Projects and Case Studies
- Southeast AFV Demonstration Initiative (SADI)
- Alternative Fuel Implementation Team (AFIT) for North Carolina
- Southeast Regional Alternative Fuels Market Initiatives Program
- Southeast Alternative Fuel Deployment Partnership
- Electric Vehicle Widescale Analysis for Tomorrow's Transportation Solutions (EV WATTS)