Greater Washington Region Clean Cities Coalition
The Greater Washington Region Clean Cities Coalition works with vehicle fleets, fuel providers, community leaders, and other stakeholders to save energy and promote the use of domestic fuels and advanced vehicle technologies in transportation.
Antoine Thompson is a Clean Cities coordinator for Greater Washington Region Clean Cities Coalition.
- Designated: October 21, 1993
- Population: 3,239,922 (based on 2020 Census estimate)
- Area: 1,383 sq. mi.
- Local/Regional Service Area: District of Columbia, including Alexandria, VA; Arlington County, VA; City of Fairfax, VA; Fairfax County, VA; Falls Church, VA; Loudoun County, VA; City of Manassas, City of Manassas Park, Prince William County, VA. Works cooperatively with bordering coalitions in Virginia and Maryland.
Alternative Fueling Stations
Including public and private stations
- Biodiesel (B20 and above): 9
- Electric (charging outlets): 2,253
- Ethanol (E85): 15
- Hydrogen: 0
- Natural Gas: 7
- Propane: 19
Energy Use Impact*Annual Energy Impact
Emissions Reduced*Annual Emissions Reduced
Learn about just some of the projects from Greater Washington Region Clean Cities Coalition. Visit the Greater Washington Region Clean Cities Coalition website for more projects and information.Projects and Case Studies