Central Florida Clean Cities Coalition
The Central Florida Clean Cities Coalition works with vehicle fleets, fuel providers, community leaders, and other stakeholders to save energy and promote the use of domestic fuels and advanced vehicle technologies in transportation.
Alisha Lopez (Acting)
Alisha Lopez (Acting) is a Clean Cities coalition director for Central Florida Clean Cities Coalition.
- Designated: October 01, 1999
- Population: 4,541,404 (based on 2021 Census estimate)
- Area: 10,435 sq. mi.
- Local/Regional Service Area: Counties (including tribal lands): Brevard, Flagler, Indian River, Lake, Marion, Okeechobee, Orange, Osceola, Seminole, St. Lucie, Volusia
Alternative Fueling Stations
Including public and private stations
- Biodiesel (B20 and above): 1
- Electric (charging outlets): 2,029
- Ethanol (E85): 30
- Hydrogen: 0
- Natural Gas: 21
- Propane: 38
Energy Use Impact*Annual Energy Impact
Emissions Reduced*Annual Emissions Reduced
Learn about just some of the projects from Central Florida Clean Cities Coalition. Visit the Central Florida Clean Cities Coalition website for more projects and information.Projects and Case Studies