Alamo Area Clean Cities (San Antonio)
The Alamo Area Clean Cities (San Antonio) works with vehicle fleets, fuel providers, community leaders, and other stakeholders to save energy and promote the use of domestic fuels and advanced vehicle technologies in transportation.
Lyle Hufstetler (Acting)
Lyle Hufstetler (Acting) is a Clean Cities coordinator for Alamo Area Clean Cities (San Antonio).
- Designated: November 10, 1999
- Population: 2,642,437 (based on 2019 Census estimate)
- Area: 11,500 sq. mi.
- Local/Regional Service Area: Counties: Atascosa, Bandera, Bexar, Comal, Frio, Gillespie, Guadalupe, Karnes, Kendall, Kerr, Medina, Wilson; City of San Antonio
Alternative Fueling Stations
Including public and private stations
- Biodiesel (B20 and above): 2
- Electric (charging outlets): 427
- Ethanol (E85): 26
- Hydrogen: 0
- Natural Gas: 12
- Propane: 33
Energy Use Impact*Annual Energy Impact
Emissions Reduced*Annual Emissions Reduced
Learn about just some of the projects from Alamo Area Clean Cities (San Antonio). Visit the Alamo Area Clean Cities (San Antonio) website for more projects and information.Projects and Case Studies