Greater Indiana Clean Cities Coalition
The Greater Indiana Clean Cities Coalition works with vehicle fleets, fuel providers, community leaders, and other stakeholders to save energy and promote the use of domestic fuels and advanced vehicle technologies in transportation.
Christine Watson is a Clean Cities coordinator for Greater Indiana Clean Cities Coalition.
- Designated: March 04, 1999
- Population: 4,992,068
- Area: 28,494 sq. mi.
- Boundary: City of Indianapolis; Entire state except the following counties: Benton, DeKalb, Elkhart, Fulton, Jasper, Kosciusko, LaGrange, Lake, LaPorte, Marshall, Newton, Noble, Porter, Pulaski, St. Joseph, Starke, Steuben, and Whitley counties
Alternative Fueling Stations
Including public and private stations
- Biodiesel (B20 and above): 3
- Electric (charging outlets): 456
- Ethanol (E85): 146
- Hydrogen: 0
- Natural Gas: 27
- Propane: 41
Energy Use Impact*Annual Energy Impact
Emissions Reduced*Annual Emissions Reduced
Learn about just some of the projects from Greater Indiana Clean Cities Coalition. Visit the Greater Indiana Clean Cities Coalition website for more projects and information.Projects and Case Studies
- The Midwest DRIVES Initiative
- The Alternative Fuel Vehicle Curriculum Development and Outreach Initiative
- Going Beyond Gas: Nissan Brings Car Charging to Indianapolis Convenience Store Chain
- ampCNG Puts Conventional Fuels Out to Pasture with Renewable Natural Gas
- Indianapolis CNG Fueling Station Attracts Local Fleets, Turns into Profit Center
- Alternative Fuels Save Money in Indy