Clean Cities Coachella Valley Region (in transition)
The Clean Cities Coachella Valley Region works with vehicle fleets, fuel providers, community leaders, and other stakeholders to save energy and promote the use of domestic fuels and advanced vehicle technologies in transportation.
Taylor York (acting)
Taylor York (acting) is a Clean Cities coalition director for Clean Cities Coachella Valley Region.
- Designated: April 22, 1996
- Population: 510,397 (based on 2021 Census estimate)
- Area: 5,190 sq. mi.
- Local/Regional Service Area: The Coachella Valley located in Eastern Riverside County, and parts of San Bernardino County; including Twentynine Palms, Yucca Valley, Morongo Valley, Desert Hot Springs, Palm Springs, Cathedral City, Thousand Palms, Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert, Indian Wells, La Quinta, Indio, Coachella, and tribal lands
Alternative Fueling Stations
Including public and private stations
- Biodiesel (B20 and above): 0
- Electric (charging outlets): 692
- Ethanol (E85): 5
- Hydrogen: 1
- Natural Gas: 16
- Propane: 8
Energy Use Impact*Annual Energy Impact
Emissions Reduced*Annual Emissions Reduced
Learn about just some of the projects from Clean Cities Coachella Valley Region. Visit the Clean Cities Coachella Valley Region website for more projects and information.Projects and Case Studies